Location Owner:mobileworks Creation Date: 11/2/2016 Last Updated: 11/2/2016
The first Duff Presbyterian church was beside the cemetery but was abandoned as early as 1895, when the new, now, Duff Presbyterian church was built a ways away[see pic]. There is a noticeably large Scottish presence here.
Abandoned houses may be dangerous! Read the LEGAL DISCLAIMER. Always obtain permission before entering someone else's property. To request this location be removed, Click Here.
Status: Closed | Category: Cemetery
The Winter Of Trouble Is Past Created on:11/2/2016 Created by: mobileworks 40 photos