At the community of Lake Dalrymple on the east side of Upper Dalrymple Lake sits the old Orange Hall. Take the highway north from the hamlet of Dalrymple, north of Bolsover.
Back in the 1800s and early 1900s almost every community had an Orange Hall. It was a place for local men of British Protestant background to fraternize. The LOL #1311 on the sign= Loyal Orange Lodge #1311. According to the history books this Orange Lodge was still in good standing in the 1920's and was run by men from Sebright.
Just to the south is the church and pioneer school.