On a busy street in Richmond Hill sits Headford United Church. It's history can be traced back to 1850 when on this site stood a wooden chapel called Leeks Chapel, a Methodist Episcopal Church. By 1882 the congregation had outgrown the original building and the present brick church was built on the same site to replace it.
With the union of the Methodists, Presbyterians and Congregationalists in 1925, Headford became a member of the United Church of Canada.
The original Cemetery also sits well preserved on this site behind the Church.