Location Owner:mobileworks Creation Date: 7/17/2014 Last Updated: 7/17/2014
Originally Gilbert Harris's farm, then the burying ground for the Second Regular Baptist of West Oxford. A church was here from 1832 to 1870. A cemetery permit was granted in 1836 and this became a public cemetery in 1872.
Abandoned houses may be dangerous! Read the LEGAL DISCLAIMER. Always obtain permission before entering someone else's property. To request this location be removed, Click Here.
Status: Closed | Category: Cemetery
Gilbert bought this farm Created on:7/17/2014 Created by: mobileworks 26 photos