This is a forgotten community that seems to pop out of nowhere around 1903 when it appears on a railroad map for the first time. It was located at mile 3 on the Irondale Bancroft Ottawa Railway line and had its own flag stop.
It was just west of Furnace Falls (both in the former Snowdon Township). Snowdon owes its name to the lofty mountains of Wales. The township was first surveyed in 1859.
Any info. on this hamlet would be appreciated as there is nothing to be found online. It doesn't even appear on modern maps, whereas other close-by ghost hamlets like Furnace Falls, Hotspur, Ewan and Ward do.