This cemetery, a.k.a. Early Presbyterian Cemetery, Pioneer Memorial Cemetery and Scotch Cemetery, is situated on the old lot 86, onced owned by the German Company Tract. On July 24th,1807 this company bought 45,195 acres from William Wallace and divided up in 350 acre lots. In 1834 Edward Bristow purchased land here from David Mussleman. Bristow Corners was the name of the town, here, until renamed Elmira, in 1853 and incorporated in 1923. Some family names here are Kenning, Sim, Bristow and Holham. Some of the headstones are unreadable now. The farm is now owned by Cleason Martin but the county now takes care of this cemetery.