Location Owner:DDR12 Creation Date: 12/24/2019 Last Updated: 12/24/2019
This land has been used as a cemetery prior to 1840. The land last changed hands back on July 31st, 1852 - the sale price was $10.00. Registered to the Trustees of the Methodist Episcopal Church in Canada
Abandoned houses may be dangerous! Read the LEGAL DISCLAIMER. Always obtain permission before entering someone else's property. To request this location be removed, Click Here.