Location Owner:D Explore Creation Date: 12/6/2012 Last Updated: 2/24/2013
The semi-charred remains of A1 Air Conditioning's head office and industrial shop. The building was partially destroyed by a fire that started on a rooftop deck used by employees to smoke cigarettes. The fire department was able to get the blaze under control but the building was badly damaged and A1 moved to a new office so the building has been left abandoned since July 2011. A van was also destroyed in the blaze. I personally watched the building go up and was driving by exactly as the employees were running from the building. I got out of my truck to see if anyone needed assistance and when the fire department and police arrived they cleared everyone from the road in front and from nearby businesses for fears that there might be explosions from the tanks of HVAC chemicals stored in the warehouse. Watching the van go up with its exploding tires and the hydro wires bursting with loud sparks was thrilling. Thankfully there were no injuries. The building sits abandoned possibly due to a drawn out insurance claim process exactly as it stood when the fire was put out and at this time there is still no electrical service and the property grounds have not been maintained.
Abandoned houses may be dangerous! Read the LEGAL DISCLAIMER. Always obtain permission before entering someone else's property. To request this location be removed, Click Here.
Feb. Visit Created by: senorchang
Burn Baby Burn 12/2012 Created by: D Explore
Status: Being Demolished Category: Commercial
Create Photo Gallery
None listed We do not assume any responsibility for the accuracy of this information or for liability should you injure yourself.
Maps are only shown to logged in members. Google Maps is no longer free.