mobileworks Creation Date: 6/18/2012
Last Updated: 4/29/2014
Wesleyan 1861 is what it reads above the front doors. The power is cut, and rolled up, but is in remarkable condition. Well, this building started out with no power. closed or abandoned. Basic member potass....sorbate found that the cemetery opened in 1844 and the land was owned and donated to the church, by Peter Weaver of Ancaster ON.